1. Lord of Chaos - Wheel of Time Book Six (re-reading the series)
2. Crown of Swords - Wheel of Time Book 7
3. The Docker Book: Containerization is the new virtualization
4. Chris Bryant's CCNA Study Guide Volume 1 (CCENT)
5. Sold Out: How High Tech Billionares & Bipartisan Beltway Crapweasels Are Screwing America's Best and Brightest
6. Neuromancer - re-read since my niece was reading it for school.
7. The Practice of Network Security Monitoring: Understanding Network Incident Detection and Response
8. Path of Daggers - Wheel of Time Book 8
9. Throwing Rocks at the Google Bus
11. Lauren Ipsum
12. Iterating Grace
13. Naked Money - Highly recommended
14 NIST SP 800-53 - Security and Privacy Controls for Federal Information Systems and Organizations.
15. Ghost Fleet - re-read given that it tends to tie in with news stories like this "China to increase defence spending by '7-8%' in 2016 - official ", this "The US Navy changes rules to allow sailors more tattoos" and this "The Navy's Stealthy DDG 1000 Begins "Acceptance Trials"
18. Dead Man's Debt - 3rd book in the Poor Man's Fight series, not near as good as the first two.
I am going to try and keep this as a running list.
First - I was thinking my OSCP course started on the 27th, nope it starts on the 19th. I would have missed it except i decided to double ch...
Next week will be 25% of the planned 52 week run. I'll let you guys decide, stop or keep going?
So again today I am seeing all sorts of tweets about how great Mad Max - Fury Road is. Most revolving around the fact that Furiousa was a k...
4 T-Shirts, Gloves, Skull Coffee Cup, and a Knife.