Saturday, May 07, 2016

Regrets

So last night we were chatting about people we know and things we regret, someone made the comment about high school being full of regrets.  I don't really see it that way - life is filled with things that I wish I had done differently, but that's different than regrets.  Regrets are the things that keep you up at night wondering what might have been.  I have very few of those.  The way I look at it I am mostly happy with myself and I am the sum of the things that have happened in my life so why worry about what might have been.  Anything that happened happened, anything that I am unhappy about now I can change.

Anyway a free philosophy lesson all so I could post this video of high schoolers doing high school stuff




Some how (personal idiocy) the wrong video got posted. Here is the one I meant to post:

No comments: