- Alice's Adventures In Wonderland - Lewis Carroll – No.
- 1984 - George Orwell – Yes, multiple times
- The Lord Of The Rings trilogy - JRR Tolkien – Yes, twice. Torturous both times.
- War And Peace - Leo Tolstoy – Started about 5 years ago never finished
- Anna Karenina - Leo Tolstoy – No.
- The Adventures Of Sherlock Holmes - Arthur Conan Doyle - partially
- To Kill A Mockingbird - Harper Lee – Yes, multiple times
- David Copperfield - Charles Dickens – No.
- Crime And Punishment - Fyodor Dostoyevsky – No.
- Pride And Prejudice - Jane Austen – No.
- Bleak House - Charles Dickens – No.
- Harry Potter (series) - JK Rowling – Yes.
- Great Expectations - Charles Dickens – Yes.
- The Diary Of Anne Frank - Anne Frank – Maybe an abridged version in school so I am saying partial.
- Oliver Twist - Charles Dickens – No.
- Fifty Shades trilogy - EL James – No.
- And Then There Were None - Agatha Christie – No.
- The Great Gatsby - F Scott Fitzgerald – Yes.
- Catch 22 - Joseph Heller – Yes.
- The Catcher In The Rye - JD Salinger – Yes, easily one of the most overrated books I ever read.
Thursday, February 04, 2016
How many have you read? The top 20 lied about books
DefCon - ICS Village: Grid Insecurity and How to Really Fix This Shit - I tried to see this talk while at DefCon, but the room they ...
Next week will be 25% of the planned 52 week run. I'll let you guys decide, stop or keep going?
So again today I am seeing all sorts of tweets about how great Mad Max - Fury Road is. Most revolving around the fact that Furiousa was a k...
4 T-Shirts, Gloves, Skull Coffee Cup, and a Knife.