Saturday, October 10, 2015

Revisiting the CISO Reading List

So last December Dark Reading posted a CISO reading list or holiday bookshelf as they called it.  I posted it at the time  and over the last 11 months I have basically done nothing with it.  Today I went and took another look and to my surprise I have read 5 of the 7 books listed and am about 1/2 done with a sixth:

1.  @War - The Rise of the Military-Internet Complex

2. Countdown to Zero Day: Stuxnet and the Launch of the World's First Digital Weapon

3.  Spam Nation: The Inside Story of Organized Cybercrime-from Global Epidemic to Your Front Door

4. The Phoenix Project: A Novel about IT, DevOps, and Helping Your Business Win

5. Hacker, Hoaxer, Whistleblower, Spy: The Many Faces of Anonymous - 1/2 done

6. SCADA and Me: A Book for Children and Management

7. Say Anything: How Leaders Inspire Ideas, Cultivate Candor, and Forge Fearless Cultures

Sometimes I amaze myself.  (Especially with how little it takes to amaze myself.  I mean it's not like I rushed into a burning building to save a family of 12 and an endangered African White Rhino.  I read some books.)

No comments: