Saturday, June 20, 2015

Regarding my "Currently Reading" list

Yes I know it is looking a little static.  There are reasons -

1.  I am currently working on a Risk Management Class - which ties in with The Definitive Handbook of Business Continuity Management:2nd (Second) edition, one of the books on the list.  It will probably be up there for the next couple months.

2.  Work occasionally requires that I do outside reading, like that mentioned in the previous post, since most of that is transient reading I don't post it in the list, but it eats into my time for working on the books listed.

3.  Have you ever read some of these books?  They are not page turners.

4.  I am actually making progress and I intend to finish off one or two in the next week to week and a half.

That's my story and I am sticking to it.  BTW I am looking for suggestions for replacement reading as books come off the list.

No comments: