45 hours a week 7-5 as stated in the job posting. 1 week vacation after a year. 3 personal days after a year.
The following requirements
In-house IT Support & Customer Service position
In-house IT Support & Customer Service position (Alpharetta)
compensation: Salary Range $30-$35k annually dependent on experience
The In-house Support & Customer Service position will answer
directly to management and will be responsible for assigned projects
that will include shipping & receiving, and inventory management.
An understanding of basic PC support, server support, and client
relations are necessary. Helpdesk support for clients involves being in a
support queue and having an excellent customer service attitude while
troubleshooting VoIP, phone system configuration, and networking issues.
The position requires strong communication, technical, and
organizational skills. This is a great opportunity for a person who is
self motivated, task oriented, eager and energetic, and looking for an
environment where learning never stops.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
• Network Administration (including backup, security management, user
account management, email systems, VOIP phone systems, security system,
internet access, office systems and applications support).
• Supports servers, networks, and desktop hardware, software and applications.
• Helpdesk support for customers opening tickets with VoIP, PBX Configuration, or Networking issues.
• Quarterly technology needs/performance analysis and reporting.
• Plans, implements, and supports the network and computing infrastructure and assists with technology planning.
• Manages data growth on servers, video surveillance systems &, maintain UPS Battery BU.
• Assists clients with server/desktop install support.
• Configures and troubleshoots network printers and all network devices
• Working knowledge and experience with computers, network operating systems, Linux, and TCP/IP networking
• VoIP experience a plus
• VLan understanding and implementation
• Good understanding of VPN technologies like IPSec protocol and implementation on routers and firewalls
• Familiar with Tigerpaw CRM a plus
• Deployment of IP phones (SIP - Digium, Polycom, and others) a plus
• Understanding of public Internet routing and carrier services (T1, T1-PRI, Sip, & analog)
• Understanding and experience with website design & creation a plus.
• Knowledge of the traditional telephone systems desirable (Avaya, Nortel, Comdial, Vertical, etc.)
• Cabling understanding and experience is a major plus, including the ability to terminate voice and data jacks.
• Experience with Asterisk beneficial
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Good project documentation skills
• Excellent internal and external customer service as well as excellent written and verbal skills
• Must live locally - North Atlanta area
• Have a can-do attitude with an ability to work in a high energy, team-driven environment
• Part time considered for the right person
• Salary Range $30-$35k annually dependent on experience
• 45 hours weekly (7:00-5:00), with 1 hour lunch (may vary or be adjusted based on events).
Benefits (90 Day Probationary Period):
• Paid vacation (1 week after first year)
• 3 accrued personal days first year
• Group Health, Life, dental Insurance available
• Paid holidays
Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
•Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
•do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Not much. Started indexing my ICS456 books (Fundamentals of Critical Infrastructure Protection). I am still on track to be one of the fi...
Next week will be 25% of the planned 52 week run. I'll let you guys decide, stop or keep going?
So again today I am seeing all sorts of tweets about how great Mad Max - Fury Road is. Most revolving around the fact that Furiousa was a k...
Signed up for the Pentesting with Kali Linux course from Offensive Security. Going to try for my OSCP. If anyone has any hints, not chea...