Thursday, January 01, 2015

2014 is over - A year in review

Actually there isn't much to review.  My year was OK, no major ups or downs, unless you count the tragic loss of my measuring cup (and fan), or buying the new car (picture below btw):


Anyway, overall the year was pretty good.  Played some Hackmaster, started playing World of Warcraft again.  Read a couple good books, and a whole bunch of okay ones,  Had a pretty good vacation in California.  Still working at the same place so no jumping contracts.  All in all I can't complain much.

Oh, here is another biggie my numerous posts on how much potential shale oil has were proven absolutely correct.  For years I was pounding the Shale Oil drum and no one was listening, then boom suddenly fracking and everyone is on board, but do I get any credit for foresight?  No.  But water under the bridge.

So I guess that sums up the year.  I will post my resolutions later.

No comments: