Sunday, December 07, 2014

Time for the weekly pilgrimage to Powell's (@powells) - My crappy book thread (crappy thread not crappy books)

I need book suggestions people.

I am finishing up Countdown to Zero Day - about the discovery (and development) of Stuxnet.  It was pretty interesting, although some parts were very repetitive.

Still working on Dome City Blues - So far it's good but a lot of deja-vu feelings in the book.  Has hints of Noir by K.W. Jeter, and When Gravity Fails by George Alec Effinger as well as a few others. That is not a criticism just an observation.

If you know of any books in the vein of Mark Russinovich's Jeff Aiken series shoot me the title.  I don't know why there aren't more good cyber-thrillers out there.

Not as interesting as the book thread at Ace's but what do you expect from a moron with a below room temperature IQ?


No comments: