Monday, October 13, 2014

What are you reading 10/13/2014

Usually I am the one putting out the links but I am running a little dry at the moment so what are you guys reading?  Books?  Articles?  Fiction?  Non-Fiction?

To get this started - I am working on two books at the moment:

Stealing the Network:  The Complete Series - Kind of a cult cyberthriller series.  The books are a bit dated now, but still a fun read.

The Warriors by Sol Yurick - The basis for the movie.  I read this book back in the late 70s but looking back I am pretty sure that at the time I was too young to appreciate it, so yesterday at Powell's I saw a copy and picked it up.

I will be back this afternoon / evening with the regular collection of nonsense links that no one but me cares about or reads :-).

No comments: