Wednesday, May 21, 2008

And this is a bad thing? Kellie Pickler's Success Due to New Breasts?

according to "American Idol" Executive Producer Nigel Lythgoe, Kellie should be attributing her burgeoning fanbase to her burgeoning breasts.

"She's acquired two accoutrements that (naturally) photographers and men love," Lythgoe explained while preparing for the "American Idol" finale in downtown L.A. earlier this week. "I'm not sure what it cost her, but obviously it was well worth it."

...

"It's been two years since my first record came out. I still have my sassy and girly side, but I've been growing a lot — in many more ways than one," Picker said with a sly smile, motioning to her new breasts. "Let's just say I feel much more mature now."

source


You decide. Here is a before and after shot.



Personally I think she is pretty damn cute either way, even if she is half my age, and it's not like she went to Partonesque proportions (although who knows maybe that's coming).

No comments: