Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Spitzer Resigns - Caught Chasing Shemale Hookers

Ace reports that the speculation regarding the unsafe sex act mentioned in the messages released by the feds is that it was unprotected anal sex. My own wholly unsupported (and in fact completely made up) is that Kristen, the prostitute at the center of this scandal is actually Kristen "Mega-Dong" Powers and that Spitzer paid for her to ravage him as only she can.

I admit I made all the shemale crap up but what the hell I need the hits and it's really not any worse than the way Spitzer conduct himself as both Attorney-General and Governor of New York.

Good Riddance you f**king turd.

I was going to put together a photoshop of Spitzer getting cornholed by some girl but my mother reads this blog so I do have to impose some limits. You will just have to use your imaginations

, , , ,

No comments: