Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Mcthulabac Speaks

I am Mcthulabac! King!! Hear me and obey!

The one you call Chad tried to kill me with his clumsy attack but failed; Like we haven't had practice dodging things as often as his fingers enter his nose.

Seriously, it's like a miracle of nature, somehow he manages to drive, eat, talk on his cell phone and pick his nose at the same time. At first I though maybe he was a reincarnation of Shiva, but I know Shiva and he denies it, and he says that even with 6 arms he would have trouble keeping that much going at once.

In any case Chad missed with the knitting needle and hit something called the frontal lobe so I am in charge here now and there are going to be some changes.

First - No longer will... Wait hold on AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!! He got me when I wasn't looking.









This is Chad. Sorry about that sometimes the little buggers are slippery and you have to chase them down, but I am back none the worse for wear except for a slight headache. This blog will resume it's normal course of boredom momentarily.

No comments: