Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Ahmadinejad

I was at an offsite test lab yesterday so I didn't get the chance to Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad speak, I did however hear highlights.

At first I was one of those angry at him being afforded the chance but I changed my mind. Not only does his being allowed to speak show the greatness of America as President Bush said, it also puts into context what a loon this guy is. All in all I think his appearance at Columbia was a win for the USA, although Drew M at Ace of Spades and many people at digg.com disagree with me.

(It's funny Drew M. thinks that he shouldn't have been allowed in the country or allowed to speak at all and the diggers think that he showed what a real world leader is like in comparison to President Bush. Either way my opinion is apparently wrong.)

, ,

No comments: