Saturday, July 21, 2007

Possibly the most disturbing reality show ever...

I try not to be judgmental, except about the French, liberals and drivers who can't make right turns without coming to a complete stop [amazingly these traits are usually all found in the same person]. In this case I can't help myself --- FREAKS----!!!

BBC America presents Love Me Love My Doll

Love Me, Love My Doll focuses on a group of men who have fallen in love
with their life-size dolls, called "Real Dolls." For these men, their $10,000
lifelike, built-to-order creations have replaced human women. Find out what makes these men tick, as they give you a peek at life with their synthetic dreamgirls.


I tried to go the extra mile and find a you tube clip for for you my loyal readers enjoyment but there wasn't one available. Honestly I don't know whether to be relieved or dismayed.

, ,

No comments: