Saturday, May 23, 2020

Books! Books! Books!

I've been kind of a slug with reading this year.  I generally try to go a couple fiction and a couple non-fiction per month but so far I have been dragging, Mainly because I haven't found anything that has really caught my interest.  So far this year I have:

Reread:

Monster Hunter: International
Monster Hunter: Vendetta
Monster Hunter: Legion
Monster Hunter: Nemesis
Monster Hunter: Siege
(I skipped Alpha because earl Harbringer is my least favorite character in the series)

Horrors of the Dancing Gods
Voice of the Whirlwind
Mote in Gods Eye
The Helmsman
Worlds
Starship Troopers
Rogue Code

New Reads:

Antisocial: Online Extremist, Techno Utopians, and the Hijacking of American Conversation
The 2020 Commission Report on the North Korea Nuclear Attacks Against the United States
Hard Magic
Spellbound
Warbound
The Ten Day MBA: A Step By Step Guide to Mastering the Skills Taught in Americas Top Business Schools
Breach:A Cold War Magic Novel 
The Good Shepherd
Kings of the Wyld (Excellent fantasy world premise)
Daemon (Abandoned, it just sucked too hard)
Team of Teams: New Rules of Engagement for a Complex World
War World: Falkenberg's Regiment
The Lost Fleet: Dauntless
The Lost Fleet: Fearless
The Lost Fleet: Courageous
Black Friday (urban fantasy)
Wearing the Cape
The Blade Itself
Before They Are hanged
Last Argument of Kings

Ongoing: (I intend to finish these I just can't keep my mind on them)

Network Forensics
Wired for War

So... the reason for the list - I think you kind of see where my interests currently lay.  If you could suggest something similar to bur not necessarily by the same authors it would be appreciated.

No comments: