Sunday, December 31, 2017

Resolutions for 2018

2017 was my year of conferences, I was trying to force myself into social situations where I didn't necessarily feel uncomfortable per se but felt like I was an outsider.  This year I am going to try and continue that:

1.  Work as a facilitator at a SANS event (I have applied to 3)
2.  Attend DefCon 26, this time as a non-noob.
2a.  Attend at least one pool party at DefCon 26.  Hopefully not everyone will flee in terror.
2b.  Try and talk work into paying for me to also attend BlackHat
3.  Develop a talk to present at a conference
3a.  Actually submit the talk
4.  Go to Dubai
4a.  Get a passport so I can go to Dubai
5.  This is the biggie - Complete The GIAC GRID and GCIP certs, also GPEN.  Complete OSCP have one CCNP exam complete by 12/31/2018.

No comments: