Saturday, July 15, 2017

Harvard Business School Style Cyber-Security Case Studies

Recently I was reading "The Golden Passport" a history / critique of Harvard Business School and the overall deleterious (didn't think I knew that word did you?) effects it has had on American business.  On of the recurring themes is the prevalence of the case study at the school.  I had one class once upon a time that used a graphic novel version of a HBS case study on cyber-security but I was wondering if anyone knows of others?  On the off chance that anyone reads this and you do, please let me know.

In the meantime as I was searching I found this class syllabus from either last year or 2015 which looks like it has some interesting readings in it.

Update:  Harvard Business Review sells case studies.  I may buy one just to check it out.


No comments: