Saturday, May 29, 2010

What’s up in Chad’s life?

Not a lot. 

Still employed as an enumerator for the time being, although that is rapidly closing out.  Applied for a position as a census clerk which just got posted yesterday even though the census website says all jobs are filled.  If I get it great, if not oh well.  Still have an open application for multiple positions with TSA and have moved on the next phase for consideration with the VA.  Eventually something will come thru.  To help things along I decided to bump up the resume a bit, so I am currently studying for the CompTIA A+ exam.  Aiming to take that by the end of June and then I will try out the Network + exam.  I have other higher level certs but a lot of the jobs I am seeing are specifically asking for those and I don’t think the HR people know the difference.  Other than that I am getting ready for classes to start again on the assumption that I am going summer quarter and playing some World of Warcraft, trying to get ready for the November expansion.

No comments: