Friday, July 21, 2017

Updates

Just catching people up -

Been a busy couple weeks.   I mentioned that I had onboarding training at work.  It sucked horribly and sucked the life from me.  Still recovering.

Since then I have been doing the Cyber-Physical Systems Security Course on Udacity.  It's not bad, but it's also not as in-depth as it could be..

Getting ready for defcon.  Mainly by imaging my laptop so that I can wipe it and restore when I get home.  I have a throwaway phone that I will be using while there and building the cash stash.

Finally, was in a car accident, got rear ended at a stoplight.  My car is still driveable, but it did get tore up some.  Trying to get that fixed.

So there you go a 5 minute update on my life.  I'll try and get back to the news roundups soon.

No comments: