Thursday, May 11, 2017

Where in the world is Chad

Well still in Portland actually.  It's been a couple weeks so I thought I would update the blog.

First off - As you guys know I went and took the SANS class on ICS / SCADA Security Fundamentals.  I also got the on demand version.  Currently I am reviewing that class getting ready for the GICSP exam.  That is scheduled for June 3rd.  After that I am back to working on my CISSP.

Second - As I mentioned a couple weeks ago, the company I am currently contracting at made an offer for full time employment.  I accepted and have been jumping through those hoops.

Thirdly - My Achilles tendinitis is mostly gone so I am trying to get back into my daily walking routine.

Fourth - I bought an Oculus and have been messing with that some.  It's somewhat limited so far, but it has potential.  Because I bought the Oculus I am also upgrading computers.  Bought an Alienware Aurora and intend to turn my current system into an ESXi machine for VMware practice.

There you go that should catch everyone up

No comments: