Sunday, March 05, 2017

So I know the blog has been pretty quiet lately

Just a lot of stuff going on and that is eating into time for blogging:

1.  Still studying for the CISSP
2.  Finishing up my reread of the entire Wheel of Time series.
3.  Preparing for the SANS ICS 410 class at SANS Orlando.
4.  Catching up on TV clearing out my DVR
4a.  Lost interest in Lucifer - deleted all those episodes
4b.  Watched all 15 hours of the Blacklist this week
4b1. They have gone to the Liz accusing Red of hiding her past / lying to her so she is never going to work with him again well too often.
4c. Caught up on the Expanse - which really is the best sci-fi show on TV right now.
5.  Reading Electric Power Systems Basics and Lights Out.  Never hurts to expand the general knowledge base.

I am also slowly recovering from and Achilles tendon injury so hpefully I will be able to start walking / hiking again soon.

On top of all that I am trying to weed down my twitter feeds and RSS feeds.  Too much info flowing in and it makes it hard to separate out stuff I want to talk about.

No comments: