Thursday, February 11, 2016

The Music of Kurulounge

Last Time I did this was in August so let's see what I have been listening to for the last six months

 M.W.A. - Fozzie Bear and Kermit the Frog perform N.W.A.'s Express Yourself
John Parr - Naughty Naughty
Blackstreet - No Diggity
Vera Breshnew - Real Life
Johnny Cash - Sunday Morning Coming Down
Counting Crows - Mrs Potter's Lullaby
Pumarosa - Priestess
Bob Moses - Tearing Me Up
Tangerine Dream - Love On  a Real Train
Groove Armada - I See You Baby 
Whale - Hobo Humpin' Slobo Babe
The Animals - We Gotta Get Out of This Place
Country Joe and the Fish - Feels Like I'm Fixing To Die Rag
Peter, Paul, and Mary - Leaving on a Jet Plane 
Hyper Crush - Kick Us Out 
The Script - Hall of Fame  

Hmmm... I'm pretty sure that this just proves all my taste is in my mouth.

 



No comments: