OK It's the last day of the year so it's time to set the resolution. I already posted the first two on twitter -
1. Get my CCNP Routing and Switching
2. Finish my Masters Degree.
3. Be a better father
4. Obtain baby to be a better father to - is Silk Road still on line?
5. Complete 1 book per week
6. Buy crayons to complete 5.
7. Attend Blackhat / Defcon or Cisco Live
8. Sell liver to pay for Blackhat / Defcon or Cisco Live
Seriously other than the first two and #7 I don't have any big plans for the year. Lots of small stuff but nothing earthshaking. 7 is looking iffier. I want to go but the purpose of these things is professional networking but I don't have a professional network. I am a grey man I know no one other than the guy who runs my network with me and no one knows me. (Professionally that is I do have a couple real life friends and the 7 voices in my head. Yes, only 7 I killed one off by jamming a pencil in my ear) If work was going to pay for either one it would be different but I get no training or professional conference budget.
Oh well I will just have to go to the beach instead. Hopefully this year the Coast Guard won't try and tow me back out to sea.