Monday, October 05, 2015

Follow up on Why I Thought Mad Max Fury Road Sucked -

No, I haven't changed my opinion.  I still think that as Mad Max movies go it sucks, but now I know that I am not the only one.

 This post is the most active one I have had in a very long time.  It is still generating comments almost 5 months later and given my low low levels of blog readership that is saying something.  To me it indicates that there is a much larger group of people out there who just wanted a real Mad Max movie, instead of one that tried to go all politically correct on us.  It also indicates that maybe all those magazines and sites declaring this the greatest Mad Max movie ever should have taken a little closer look at what their readership thought of it.

(Again I think the movie would have been fine as a generic post-apocalyptic movie "Fury Road" I only object to it being part of the Mad max universe)

No comments: