Monday, June 15, 2015

Entourage

So I went to see Entourage today, despite the horrible review.  I am not a huge fan of the show but it was always amusing enough and I wanted something funny that would require no thought.  If I was a teenage girl I probably would have gone to see Pitch Perfect 2 instead.

Anyway to the review.  Mostly the movie is pretty lame.  It seems like it was really just an excuse to get a bunch of famous people on the screen, But why is the question?  Most of the cameos served no purpose.  It just made no sense and what story there was was retarded.

The saving graces were Emmanuelle Chirqui, Emily Ratajkowski, and Ronda Rousey.  They at least brightened the screen but again their story lines served no purpose.  Also Ronda Rousey is an attractive woman as well as an all around ass-kicker but every movie I have seen her in she is cast as a psycho.  I don't think her agent is really doing her any favors.  I would really like to see her cast in a buddy cop comedy role where she can still get to kick some ass but doesn't come off as a barely repressed serial killer.  Or just full out and cast her as an unstoppable serial killer but shit or get off the pot. (Ronda if you read this nothing against you personally just the characters they have you playing.  Don't track me down and kill me.)

Anyway if you have 2 hours, $9.00 and absolutely nothing better to do with your time go see the movie - otherwise stay home and watch Sad Dog Diary or something.

No comments: