Saturday, December 27, 2014

What's going on in Chad's life?

A whole lot of nothing really but I feel guilty if I don't blog for a couple days.  How will my weekly readership of 2 get their important news if I don't blog?  I know, I know from a reliable source, but we can't have that can we?

Anyway Christmas came and went  I was pretty happy with what I got, but I am exremely easy to please.  I have started reading "Business Adventures" (one of my gifts) which is Bill Gates favorite book.  Only 20 pages or so in but it's relatively interesting.  I say relatively because business books aren't really my thing, but I was interested in what made both Bill Gates and Warren Buffett speak so highly of this one.

Haven't used the Dr. Who coffee mug yet.  Saving that for the desk at home.

Speaking of Christmas, I came up to Seattle for the weekend so that means family togetherness.  Hasn't been too bad, although my nephews insistence on playing Mnecraft and Call of Duty videos at full volume on the iPad is rapidly getting on my last nerve.  I am going to buy him some ear buds or cut his ears off, one or the other.  (I shouldn't need to say this but just in case look up the definition of hyperbole people).

Went to see The Hobbit - Boredom Under the Mountain The Battle of the Five Armies. - It sucks.  Skip it.  All I am going to say.

I can't really think of anything else that's going on.  I am at the Tully's Coffee down at Alki Beach, my favorite spot in Seattle, followed closely by Golden Gardens.  It's cold, it's grey, it's windy, it's wet, it's Seattle in winter, but still I like watching the boats and the waves.  As soon as I finish this coffee I am going to head over to the Barnes and Noble by Microsoft, despite Ada Technical Books being down on Capitol Hill this Barnes and Noble has the best computer book selection in the area, in my opinion.

Orcas in the sound right across from the Tully's I wil try and get pictures.

Update - No Pics.  Of course as soon as I got the camera out and pointed in their direction the dive.

No comments: