Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Profound thoughts -

OK maybe not profound, but a thought in any case and for me that's rare so I had to write it down in a hurry before it died of loneliness.  Anyway here goes -  I was over on twitter helping ridicule @voxdotcom for their ridiculous response to the Hobby Lobby decision (we can discuss Hobby Lobby at a later time.  I can think of a number of reasons that decision may be wrong, but this #waronwomen bullcrap doesn't even rate a mention and invoking such pargons of women's rights as Iran and China is as I said ridiculous) and over in the sidebar in the "Who to Follow" area I see Yvonne Strahovski (@Y_Strahovski) suggested.  Of course I decide to take a look at her page and it is filled with links to pictures of all the places she has traveled recently - Sicily, Poland, France etc.  This made me realize something - I have never seen anyone put down Billings Montana as a vacation destination.  What's up with that?  Why do all you people hate Billings?  I want to know?  Is it the horrible climate?  The bad roads?  The unfriendly people? The lack of any sort of worthwhile entertainment?  I just don't understand.

Wow, not only was that not a profound thought it barely counts as a thought at all?  I should probably change the title but that would require effort and no one is going to read a post called nonsensical ramblings.  Well maybe Jesse Ventura would if he was researching a new episode of "Conspiracy Theories" but even that might be a stretch.

No comments: