Friday, May 25, 2012

Sounds like the beginning of a good book

Sounds like the beginning of a good book

It's been a while since I've posted anything. "I've been busy" is everyone's excuse for laziness, but I can't come up with a better one. For those of you who follow the news in Central America, you will know that I am in hiding in an undisclosed location in Belize. Hiding out is no fun. I've always wondered why people on the run turn themselves in in many cases. I now know the answer - boredom.

but it's not. It's the adventures of John McAfee (founder of McAfee AntiVirus in Belize

John McAfee, the founder of McAfee Antivirus, posted this to a private message board on May 7th; his home in Belize had just been raided by local law enforcement, he'd been rousted from the bed he shared with a 17 year old woman, naked and confused, to discover Belize's Gang Suppression Unit at his gates. They shot and killed his dog, and arrested him for possessing an illegal firearm. They arrested a few of his employees too. He went on the lam.

source

No comments: