Is Cracked onto something here?
- A protagonist disguises himself as a worthless playboy to hide his activities.
- A second protagonist invents a valuable commodity that the government tries to take from him.
- The second protagonist is hauled to court to be forced to hand over his property. He refuses and rallies the people to his cause.
- The government is the main enemy.
Iron Man 2:
- Tony Stark maintains an image as a worthless playboy to disguise his activities.
- Stark invents an item that the government wants to take from him (actually more than one)
- He is hauled before a Senate panel in an attempt to force him to hand his property over. He refuses and rallies the people to his cause.
- The government, thru it’s contractor, is the main enemy.
Maybe you guys have seen this theory before. I hadn’t so I just thought I would share it.