Friday, September 18, 2009

Around the Moronosphere 9/18/09

I return after an extended hiatus (Yay!). Of course during that time I skipped the entire ACORN implosion but I guess I can live with that.

Flopping Aces - Jay Leno Rips on ACORN I guess I didn't miss it all :-) Michelle Malkin had this too and being a link whore I am going to link her also

Instapundit - The Patriot Act blows but liberals accept it when it comes from Obama

The Other McCain - Boycott Little Green Footballs - I would but then how would I know who the fascists are? Oh Wait, according to Charles Johnson that would be everyone to the right of Che Guevera

Innocent Bystanders - RIP Norman Borlaug - as Instapundit would say "Indeed" this is the man who made movies like Soylent Green into camp science fiction, or as I saw elsewhere "Defused the population bomb". He deserves a national day of remembrance (as did Jonas Salk when he died. It still burns me that when he died it was barely mentioned in the news.

Al-Jazeera - Pyongyang open to nuclear talks - Of course they are. The administration already caved on face to face talks so Kim has every reason to expect they will cave on everything else.

BBC - More anti-government protests - I have figured it out. In order to get support from the Obama administration the protesters need to seize an American embassy hold hostages for more than a year and cut off a few reporters heads. That's the type of leader that President Obama's strong smart foreign policy is designed to engage with

CNN - NYC transportation hub probable target of foiled terror plot

also FBI questions suspect in terror plot for a second day

DAWN - Pakistan elected to IAEA board of governors - Irony alert

The country’s election to the Board of Governors is recognition of its long standing commitment to the aims and objectives of the IAEA, a Foreign Office statement said.


So that whole develop a nuke in violation of the non-proliferation treaty and then distribute the technology to places like Syria, Libya, Iran, and North Korea thing was in accordance with the the aims and objectives of the IAEA? Interesting.

Politico - Conservatives using liberal playbook - about time

No comments: