Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Weird Dreams Last Night

I never remember the good dreams where I am rich and successful and married to Angie Harmon only the weird ones like last night.

First off anyone who knows me will tell you I never just let people in my apartment. I finally let my mother in a couple weeks ago and I have lived here since 1999 so when I have a dream that I wake up and there is a prty going on with people just wandering in and out it is weird for me. Not only that but they are using all my computers like it's no big deal with some guy who I don't recognize from real life but in my dream lives in the non existent apartment next door giving hacking lessons. About 5 minutes after kicking him out a very attractive woman who looks like someone from TV that I can't really place is bothering me for a book I supposedly borrowed and while she is distracting me the hacker guy sneaks back in and starts playing a video game on my computer that looks like a cross between Second Life and Doom. This time I kick everybody out and my apartment is cleaner than in real life.

Maybe my dreams are telling me to clean my apartment. I have to admit it could use it. (It actually is one of my projects for the quarter break. Shred all the sensitive paper and make a dump run with the old computers / boxes)

No comments: