Thursday, June 11, 2009

Looking for something profound to say

but all I can come up with is "With great mustache comes great responsibility" and "Beer the cause of and solution to all life's problems", and I stole those from the Family Guy and The Simpsons respectively.

I am sitting in the Tully's coffee down on Alki Beach, one of the places I go to some studying - too many distractions in my apartment, and I took a break to read the news.

Big mistake - Just too damn depressing.

So then I decided to look out the window at the girls jogging by (and some of them are sohot it hurts to watch) and now I don't want to get back to studying. Damn you good looking female joggers. If I fail my calculus class it is your fault. (OK it will really be my fault, but much like Obama with the economy I figure I can shift blame. He has Bush I have joggers with big boobs)

Still a little tight on time so the Moronopshere updates are on hold for at least the next week.

Well I suppose I should go. I need to pickup some black ink for my printer and get back to anti-derivatives and possibly fill out some college applications.

My first choice is still UW Bothell followed by UW Tacoma but I am also applying at Montana State, Minot State and Western Washington I think. With that spread I should be able to transfer somewhere. I dont really want to move back to Montana or North Dakota (especially North Dakota) but you dowhat you have too.

No comments: