Saturday, April 25, 2009

Around the blogosphere in 60minutes 4/25/09 (remote edition)

Brought to you from Tully's coffee on Alki Beach.

Back Talk - Defining Torture

Betsy -Lack of History on the History Channel - So true

Powerline - Why Does Obama Hate America So Badly - "Obama's problem is that he does not know who the enemy is. To him, the enemy does not squat in caves in Waziristan, clutching automatic weapons and reciting the more militant verses from the Koran: instead, it sits around at tea parties in Kentucky quoting from the US Constitution. Obama is not at war with terrorists, but with his Republican fellow citizens. He has never abandoned the campaign trail." I don't know if it is true that Obama actually hates America. I think deep down inside (where it doesn't count) he actually views himself as a patriot, but his version of patriotism is at odds with mine. I believe American exceptionalism is a good thing that should be encouraged and nourished. He believes it should be stamped out like polio.

Other Stuff:

Second Life Blog - University Training and Education in Second Life


Thats it for now. I've run out of time, but I may update later today. Claculus test Monday that requires studying and I have to write a program for my Javascript class.

No comments: