Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Feeding Hungry Children

I have been contacted by International Medical Corps asking for my help in getting the word out in regards to helping feed hungry children worldwide. As you all know I believe that private charities usually are the best distributors of needed aid (and actually the numbers bear me out when you did into the matter a little) and this is a worthy cause.

Kids shouldn't die because they can't get a damn bowl of rice and beans.

My research shows that International Medical Corps gets about 95% of the donated money into it's intended programs, which is a pretty good ratio.

Look into it. Donate if you can (and although I am sure IMC would like the support if you feel more comfortable with another group donate there.) and feel good about helping someone.

No comments: