Friday, June 20, 2008

Summer Reading pt 2

First day of summer and it's still only 60 degrees or so here. Goddamnit I want sweltering heat. Anyway I finished the first couple of books that I picked up for summer reading awhile ago so now I need some more. My list

Death and Honor by W.E.B. Griffith - I have been reading his stuff since I was a teenager. His latest works aren't as good but still it's like tradition.

The Heart of Valor by Tanya Huff - I really like her Confederation Marine Corps novels but somehow I missed this one when it first came out. Time to catch up.

The Last Cavalier by Alexander Dumas - A lost novel by the author of The Three Musketeers. It was apparently discovered by accident last year. This one is set in early Napoleonic France.

That should hold me for awhile.

No comments: