Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My family thinks I am joking when I say this is what I want at my funeral - Son Honors Dad's Wish, Hires Stripper for Taiwan Funeral

from Fox News

Of course I don't want to be buried in Taiwan, but you get the idea.

Just to make it clear -

Strippers doing pole dances in the four corners of the funeral parlor
A six pack of Miller Genuine Draft for every attendee
Lapdances available on request
6 Hooters girls to carry me to my grave

There ya go my funeral plans. If someone wants to give a eulogy I guess we can work that in too.

In related news - I keep telling everyone I am going to die quietly at my desk at work so no one notices for two or three days and I can stink everyone out, but this might be better:

Prosecutors in Manatee County, Fla., are proceeding with a case against one of two 93-year-old men picked up during an undercover prostitution sting, the Sarasota Herald-Tribune reports.

source

No comments: