Monday, February 11, 2008

Dolly Parton's Boobs Take Hostages - Inflict Torture - Cause Her To Postpone Tour

Hey AoS readers, thanks for stopping by. Lots more response than I expected but feel free to look around just don't subtract points for all my spelling errors.

Proving that they do indeed have a life of their own Dolly Parton's breasts caused her to announce a postponement of her scheduled "Backwoods Barbie" tour.

Really, I swear I am not smart enough to make this stuff up.

"I know I have been breaking my neck and bending over backwards trying to get my new Backwoods Barbie CD and world tour together, but I didn't mean to hurt myself doing it!," she said in a statement. "But hey, you try wagging these puppies around a while and see if you don't have back problems."

...

"Seriously though, the doctors said I will be good as new in a few weeks, and I can't wait to get back out there," Parton said in the statement posted on DollyPartonMusic.com."See you soon, Dolly."

source: Fox News




update 2/11/2008 7:35 pm - Yeah I guess I can see how that might happen

,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quick note:If you use Firefox as your browser they have a dictionary add in that gives you instant spell check in all writing applications including blogs.