Saturday, January 26, 2008

Posted from my OLPC XO laptop

Sitting here at Tully's coffee reading the newspaper on my fancy dancy $100 laptop wondering why the hell when there are 8,000,000,000 empty seats in this place the Ron Paul supporters have to plop their butts right next to me?

Other than that not a lot going on. Argued backand forth over at Becky's about whether a libertarian should be offended by Mitt Romney's business practices. I think that given their declared support for absolute property rights they shouldn't. I admit there is something about Romney that bothers me but in my opinion that criticism just didn't make sense. The latest on McCain is he and Hillary are bestest friends and that George Soros is a fan. That's disturbing on many levels.

I am rapidly running out of people to vote for.

Snippets of conversation are drifting over from various people, Oh My God is life really this boring? The table behind me is arguing about doorknobs (I moved away from the Paulbots) One woman really feels passionately about them. How the hell do you feel passionately about doorknobs?

Maybe I am just in a pissy mood. I don't feel like it though. I'm pretty sure it's everybody else's fault and not mine :-)

Bus just went past with and ad for Sylvia's swimwear on the side. Thank God for big boobs and small bikinis. It allowed me to tune out the doorknobbers for a few minutes. Woo Hoo.

OK and with that I am out for a bit.

No comments: