Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving '07

It was the usual. Lots of food / lots of leftovers. My brother cooked us an albino turkey which was weird, but we forgave him. (Actually it was cooked fine the skin just didn't get real brown.) Other than that we abused the kids and watched Live Free and Die Hard and Delta Farce.

My sister with her impeccable timing called right as everyone was sitting down to eat, but she and my mother might have set that up. You know, like when you go on a date that you aren't sure is going to go well so you have a friend call about 30 minutes into it so you have an excuse to bail.

Anyway, I just ignored the call and kept eating - let the rest of them worry about it - it was a meal I didn't have to cook or pay for and a bathroom I don't have to clean so I had it made.

Now I have to decide what to do today. I am leaning towards sleeping a lot.

No comments: