Monday, February 29, 2016

I am officially Cisco Certified

That and $7.00 may get me a small cup of the black swill that passes for coffee at Starbucks, but hey I have to have something to brag about occasionally.

Passed my CCENT this morning.  First time I have taken a Cisco exam since 1999.  I've been meaning to do it for awhile but I knew I had the day free today so I registered last week and finally took it.

Not too bad a test, except the pen went dry so so I had to do the last few subnetting questions in my head.  One was a VLSM and I am sure I messed that one up cuz I basically guesstimated and prayed.

My goal is to finish VCP-DCV5 by the end of March and CCNA by mid-May.  Clark College has CCNP classes and I wouldn't mind registering for them starting this summer.


Post a Comment