Saturday, August 29, 2015

Busy this morning so more of my latest internet obsession @LindseyPelas

I haven't decided whether to try and do a 365 days of Lindsey Pelas thing or not, honestly I probably don't have the energy or attention span.  Maybe a 52 weeks of @LindseyPelas (and again I hate you internet for never bringing her to my attention before), so anyway here we go:


and I am sure that one of my imaginary readers will complain about lack of content so - music:




and now a previous internet obsession Jana Defi



(honestly that looks a little uncomfortable, I see why she retired)


Post a Comment

Ongoing In-depth Coverage of the Petya Ransomware Attack

on Techmeme Also - Vaccine, not Killswitch, Found for Petya (NotPetya) Ransomware Outbreak To vaccinate your computer so that you are u...