Went to see Furious 7, the 7th installment of the Fast and Furious franchise, today. Overall it was OK. I was a little disappointed that they abandoned the gritty realism that marked the first six outings and concentrated instead on over the top CGI stunts and violence.
Other observations -
1. They managed to tie Fast and Furious - Tokyo Drift (the best of all the Fast and Furious movies) back into the main story line. They had to retcon Han's death though and I don't know if I can forgive that.
2. For being a Muslim country Abu Dhabi sure has a lot of Booze and a lot of Bikini clad women just wandering the streets
3. Ronda Rousey looks good kicking Michelle Rodriguez's ass.
4. The entire hacker subplot was retarded.
5. Based off this movie I may move to Abu Dhabi.
6. The tribute to Paul Walker was pretty well done.
Unless you are a huge loser or big fan of the franchise (I qualify on both counts) I wouldn't recommend seeing it at the theatre. Wait for Netflix.
(Note; This is easily Jason Statham's worst role ever, I include all 3 Expendables movies in that estimation)
Very weird dream last night. I was selected to facilitate a SANS Sec660 course that was being put together at the last minute. I fly down ...
Next week will be 25% of the planned 52 week run. I'll let you guys decide, stop or keep going?
So again today I am seeing all sorts of tweets about how great Mad Max - Fury Road is. Most revolving around the fact that Furiousa was a k...
Signed up for the Pentesting with Kali Linux course from Offensive Security. Going to try for my OSCP. If anyone has any hints, not chea...