Monday, August 01, 2011

WGU Week 18

Been awhile since I did one of these so I decided to catch up.  Last time we talked I had just started the Windows 7 class (ABV1) and the Speech class.  Soon after that I got the speech class transferred in, so I moved on to the 2 math classes.  I also had my mentor open up the Networking class because I had applications in for a couple jobs which required the Net+ certification.  I pretty much put all my attention on that class.  After studying for a couple weeks I passed it and am now back on Windows 7.  I have completed the computer based training and am now reading the textbook and doing those labs.  I finish this class by the middle of August.  I am also still working the math classes and have started on the project management class.  I should be able to finish it by the end of August also.  After that we will just have to see.  There are 3 business management classes I have to take.  I may try and knock those out. 

No comments: