Friday, July 29, 2011

Around the moronosphere 7/29/2011

The Art of Manliness- 72 Hour Bug Out Bag.  Following up on yesterday’s survival shotgun.  I think he went a little overboard in a couple places, and I would definitely change the food around.  same with the weaponry.  When I think 72 hour bag I am thinking earthquake / flood get out of the area to family or friends.  I would go an entirely different route for civil insurrection / apocalypse.  That’s me maybe you don’t have those options and have to stay in an area that goes all post-Katrina.  If so I would be carrying more than a revolver.

Hot AirChina to US “Grow the f*** up”

Fox NewsScarlett Johansson declines invite to Marine Corps Ball, but she was fairly classy about it considering she is a hardcore lib.  Betty White said no too.

Seattle PIBikini clad woman kicked out of Walmart.  Whoa! I don’t blame them.

Caption This - Life’s a Beach

NY TimesHBO discusses the future of “Game of Thrones”

Sydney Morning HeraldAfghan economy faces collapse when foreign forces withdraw

Times of India – Dems slam Nikki Haley for calling herself white.  Why is this an issue? 

Post a Comment

What I am reading (or maybe watching) 10/18/2017

DefCon - ICS Village: Grid Insecurity and How to Really Fix This Shit - I tried to see this talk while at DefCon, but the room they ...