Thursday, January 13, 2011

What WoW character would you like to be stranded on a desert island with?

In my role as guild leader of that scrappy little band known as the Army of Morons (Hellscream US server, Alliance, open recruitment) I am occasionally called upon to do some research on specific requirements for various achievements or quests.  While doing so today I came across this post: Breakfast Topic: What WoW figure do you want on your desert island?  My immediate thought was Jaina Proudmore –

jaina-proudmoore

She’s hot, she’s a mage so she can conjure food and water, and she is a little slutty (If you do the assault on the undercity with her you’ll see what I mean.  All she says is thing like “Is this what you want?”, “You asked for it.” , and I swear once I heard her yell out “Do me!  Do me now!!).  I looked at the responses and the first page is people thinking the same thing I am Sad smile.  Now I have to think of a new island companion after a lot of thought I decided on the Maiden of Grief.  She is kind of cute in a big girl way and I bet with enough time I could turn that frown upside down in which case she would use her titan given powers to have us rescued and I would have eliminated a boss from the daily heroics.

maiden of grief

Who would you chose?

Post a Comment

New Ready Player One Trailer

This dropped while I was out of town - From what I have read Ernest Cline seems to like the adaptation, but to me it seems to completely ...