Saturday, July 07, 2007

Who is in Franklin Tennessee?

About once a day I get a hit from Franklin Tennessee, which is weird because all the other hits I get are from people I have coerced into viewing my blog, but I don't know anyone in Franklin Tennessee. As far as I know the closest person I know in that area is a guy in Hayti Missouri that I haven't talked to for more than 8 years.

Given that Franklin is about 20 miles from Nashville I suppose it's possible that it's Chely Wright, Sara Evans, Terri Clark, or Miranda Lambert. If it is one of them, Marry Me damn it. Support me in a way to which I can easily become accustomed.
Post a Comment

What I am reading (or maybe watching) 10/18/2017

DefCon - ICS Village: Grid Insecurity and How to Really Fix This Shit - I tried to see this talk while at DefCon, but the room they ...