Tuesday, August 15, 2006

QWest Sucks - No Fiber Internet Service For Seattle

via Digg

QWest's CEO has stated that his company has no plans to roll out Fiber to the Premises or Fiber to the Node services, until "customer demand is there".  QWest is also opposing the City of Seattle's plan to develop their own fiber network. 

So basically what they are saying is "We want you to pay a lot for shitty service, but we don't want anyone else providing better service."

Everyone in Seattle please cancel your QWest service and get a Verizon or cell phone until these a**wipes change their mind.

Thank God I am in a Verizon area.  (Never thought I would say that)

tags: , , , , , ,

Post a Comment

New Ready Player One Trailer

This dropped while I was out of town - From what I have read Ernest Cline seems to like the adaptation, but to me it seems to completely ...