Friday, August 18, 2006

Note to all the ouraged visitors:

I have been getting a lot of traffic from left wing blogs because of my:

It is just irritating that a Judge is such a f***ing moron.

comment.

Welcome, but I think you are wating your time if that is what is driving your outrage. 

First off I have about 600 posts here.  Almost all of them are more offensive than that.  So if you want to vent outrage at least vent it on something worthwhile. 

Second I call everyone a f***ing moron (or an f***ing jackass); co-workers, bother, sister, nieces nepehews, random people who cut me off on the road, people with 11 items in the 10 items or less line, everyone.  So if that is the source of your ourage be outraged for everyone.  Spread the love around people.

That is all you may now continue with your regularly scheduled ranting.

NSA, Wiretaps, CIA, Politics, ACLU, Loons, Current+Affairs, Terror, Global+War+on+Terror, Bush, Carter, Judges

Post a Comment

OSCP and Defcon26

First - I was thinking my OSCP course started on the 27th, nope it starts on the 19th.  I would have missed it except i decided to double ch...