Monday, July 24, 2006

One of those things that really bothers me

Yesterday as I was running around Seattle I got a little hungry and stopped at Denny's. Not the best place in the world but I didnt really feel like McDonalds and no place was closer. I got into the restuarant and was seated then 30 minutes of nothing and it wasnt that busy lots of empty tables.

At first I didn't really notice because I was reading a book I had just happened to look at the clock so I knew the time I was seated. I tried to flag a waitress a couple times and was ignored.

Finally I just left I would have complained to a manager or someone at the register but no one was around and there was a huge line of people waiting to pay. That level of service just burns me. I don't go to Denny's often, the last time was at least 6 months ago, and I guarantee I won't be going back soon.
Post a Comment

CISSP update

Still scheduled to take the exam 28 Oct.  Been taking practice exams and scoring in the mid 80s to low 90s.  Hopefully the CCCure is a somew...