Friday, July 28, 2006

CNN.com - Psychologists' group under fire for interrogation policy - Jul 27, 2006

CNN.com - Psychologists' group under fire for interrogation policy - Jul 27, 2006

The headline is a little misleading, they are actually under fire for helping develop interrogation techniques.

Update: The headline on the CNN website read Psychologist group under fire for helping military. The title in the link was accurate. My bad for not checking closer.

This is just utter BS, no one wants to torture prisoners but if porofessionals won't help to develop effective interrogation techniques then what are you supposed to do? I guess you fall back on trial and error and hope for the best.

Technorati tags: , , ,
Post a Comment

New Ready Player One Trailer

This dropped while I was out of town - From what I have read Ernest Cline seems to like the adaptation, but to me it seems to completely ...